Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain only. Employees of Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, Vue Cinemas, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 or over and have access to the internet and an email account.
3. This promotion opens on 10/12/16 and closes at 23:59 on 6/01/17. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. A maximum of one entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
How to enter
5. To enter this promotion for a chance to win one pair of Vue Cinema Tickets (the ‘runner up prize’), purchase one Coca-Cola Zero Sugar at a participating Vue Cinema and receive a promotional straw following purchase.
6. Entrants should drink their Coca-Cola Zero Sugar using the promotional straw to see if they have won the runner up prize. Winning straws will turn gold and all other straws will turn red. Winners should upload a photo on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #cokezerosugargoldstraw. A Coca-Cola representative will contact each winner through Twitter or Instagram to request the winner’s contact details. Winning straw and purchase receipt must be kept for redemption.
7. To enter to win a London VIP Premiere Experience (the ‘headline prize’), winners of the runner up prize, will be automatically entered into the headline prize draw using the contact details provided to the Coca-Cola Zero representative. All non-runner up prize winners, will need to upload an image of their non-winning straw on social media by #cokezerosugarredstraw on either Twitter or Instagram to be entered in the headline prize draw.
Selecting the winner(s)
8. Winners of the runner up prize are those with promotional straws which turn gold. Entrants with red straws do not win a runner up prize.
9. The winner for the headline prize will be selected by a random draw on 12.01.2017 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. Each runner up prize winner will receive one pair of Vue Cinema tickets. There are 680s pair of Vue Cinema tickets available to be won.
11. The headline prize winner will receive a London VIP Premiere Experience comprising of:
11.1. one pair of tickets to a UK Film Premiere, valid from 10 January 2017 to 31 August 2017, excluding Christmas, Easter and all bank holidays;
11.2. Dinner before or after the Film Premiere at the Shard, London;
11.3. Private transfer by taxi included throughout;
11.4. A chance to walk on the red carpet prior to the screening; and
11.5. Overnight stay on the night of the film premiere at a 4*/5* hotel in London based on standard room rates.
12. If under the age of 18, the Winner must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian. The winner must also be of the age or over the certified age of the film.
13. The winner and his/her guest are responsible for arranging transportation to and from London and any associated expenses. Travel to and from London is not included in the headline prize.
14. The runner up prize is subject to Vue Entertainment Limited Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase which can be found at https://www.myvue.com.
15. The headline prize is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Golden Goose Promotions www.goldengoosepromotions.com/termsandcondition
Notification and delivery of the prize
16. Runner up prize winners will be contacted privately through the social media account (Instagram, or Twitter) used to redeem their prize, within 5 working days of entry to this promotion. If the winner hasn’t been contacted within 5 working days of entry to this promotion, the winner should email email@example.com to redeem their prize.
17. The headline winner will be notified within 2 days of the draw, using the contact details provided on entry to this promotion.
18. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 30 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
19. The runner up prizes will be dispatched to the winners by eDM within 5 days of accepting their prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
20. The winners of the runner up prizes and the winner of the headline prize are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of their respective prizes.
21. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and Twitter. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Instagram and Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
23. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
24. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
25. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
26. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
27. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
28. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
29. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
30. The names of the winners will be made available on request to those sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Mesh Marketing, 12-16 Laystall St, London EC1 4PF after 10/01/17.
31. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
32. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
33. Promoter: Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1EZ. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.