Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Employees of
Entrants must be aged 16 years or over and have access to the internet and a Twitter account. Under 18s require parental consent. Proof of ownership of the Twitter account used to enter the competition may be required as well as proof of identification and age before the winner can claim the prize.
2. This promotion opens on 4 Aug 2016 at 12:30pm and closes at 12:30pm on 5 Aug 2016. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
3. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household. Multiple entries will not be accepted and participants using multiple accounts to enter more than once will be ineligible to enter.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
5. Visit https://twitter.com/cocacola_gb and ensure you are following @CocaCola_GB from your active Twitter account and remain following @CocaCola_GB for duration of promotion period and fulfilment period of 14 days following the end of the promotion.
6. Look out for the following tweet on @CocaCola_GB’s timeline: “The sun is coming! Tag a mate > chance to jump the queue at #CamdenBeach”
7. Reply to the promotional post with @CocaCola_GB and a comment naming the a person you would like to take with you to Camden Beach The person you would like to bring with you needs to be tagged in the comment and therefore also have an active twitter account. However, this person is under no obligation to go with you should you win and you will be the person receiving the pair of queue jump passes. Entrance to Camden Beach is free,
8. Retweets or quote retweets of other participant’s results will not be accepted as valid entries.
9. Multiple entries will not be accepted and participants using multiple accounts to enter more than once will be ineligible to enter.
Selecting the winner
10. One winner will be selected by a random draw on 5 Aug 2016 (as specified in the entry Tweet) from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. There will be one pair of queue jump passes available.
11. Each winner will receive: One pair of queue jump passes for Camden Beach for use on the winner’s chosen day between 5 August and 29 August 2016. Entrance to Camden Beach is free. A parent/ legal guardian must accompany winners less than 18 when participating in the prize.
12. This prize is subject to Camden Beach’s terms and conditions of ticket purchase which can be found at http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/camden-beach-terms-and-conditions/. The terms and conditions of tickets purchase include, without limitation, the following provisions:
• Please don’t bring your own food and drink to the beach as you won’t be allowed to bring it in. Sorry about that.
• Please note that the Roundhouse makes no guarantee or warranty relating to sunshine or temperature and no refund or discount will be given in case of inclement weather.
• The Roundhouse encourages responsible drinking and won’t serve under 18s or those that have had too much – including on our all-inclusive package
Notification and delivery of the prize
13. The winner will be notified within 3 hours of being selected via a Twitter Direct Message.
14. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner and will contact them twice. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 7 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
15. The winner’s name will be added to a VIP list which Camden Roundhouse staff will have at the entrance of Camden Beach. The winners need to bring their ID to verify their name.
16. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
17. The promotor reserves the right to remove and disqualify any entries which are deemed to contain unlawful, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, deceptive, false, fraudulent, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise beach any law or any non-public information about a person or a company without the proper authorisation to do so.
18. Incomplete, illegible, corrupt entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
20. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
21. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to accept an entry.
23. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
25. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
26. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
27. The name of the winner will be made available on request at CCA International, 8 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9HF, within 3 months of the closing date.
28. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
29. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
30. Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a