Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Employees of
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and have access to the internet and an active Twitter account.
3. This promotion opens on 01.07.16 and closes at 23:59 on 03.07.16. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
4. A maximum of one entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household. Multiple entries will not be accepted and participants using multiple accounts to enter more than once will be ineligible to enter.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
6. To enter this promotion, visit https://twitter.com/DietCokeGB, find the promotional post “RT+ Follow > Chance to WIN 2 of 400 Eddy & Patsy limited edition bottles.” and retweet the promotional post publicly.
Selecting the winners
7. Out of all the eligible retweeted entries 200 winners will be selected by a random draw on 04.07.16 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. 200 winners will receive: two limited edition Diet Coke ‘Absolutely Fabulous’ aluminum bottles, one with the ‘Eddy’ design and one with the ‘Patsy’ design.
9. Winners must be aged 18 years or over.
Notification and delivery of the prize
10. The winners will be notified within 4 days of being selected, via a reply or direct message on entry to this promotion via Twitter.
11. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 7 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
12. The prize will be dispatched to the winners by post by 07.08.16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
13. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
14. Winners may be required to provide proof of age before claiming their prize.
15. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
17. The Promotor reserves the right to remove and disqualify any entries which are deemed to contain unlawful, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, deceptive, false, fraudulent, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise beach any law or any non-public information about a person or a company without the proper authorisation to do so.
18. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
19. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
20. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
21. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
23. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
24. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
25. The names of the winners will be made available on request at CCA International, 8 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9HF after 07.08.16.
26. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
27. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a