We have a long history of supporting some of the world’s biggest football tournaments and this summer’s UEFA EURO 2016TM in France is no exception. To kick-off our sponsorship, we’re giving fans the chance to win tickets to some of the most hotly anticipated matches by picking up promotional packs of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero and Diet Coke in our biggest ever UEFA EUROTM giveaway.
There are thousands of tickets up for grabs which are split into 504 prizes of four tickets, so winners can enjoy a game with friends and family. We're also giving away £400 with each prize to cover the costs of travel and accommodation. Fans have the option to choose which match they want to enter for with daily draws taking place between now and 30th May.
That means there’s a chance to see matches involving home nations England, Wales, Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland, as well as a high-profile matches such as the quarter finals. It’s one of the ways we’re bringing football fans closer to the action and making everyday moments more special.
How to enter the promotion
1. Pick up a promotional pack of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero and Diet Coke and look out for the 10 digit code.
2. Check the daily prize draw to see if it’s for one of the matches that you want to see.
3. Fill in your details, and then enter your code.
You’ll now be entered in the daily draw, good luck!
The promotion is part of a wider campaign which will launch later this month, and be similar in style to our global Taste the Feeling marketing campaign.
“As an official sponsor of UEFA EURO 2016TM we want our sponsorship to celebrate the fans and bring them closer to the action,” said Bobby Brittain, Marketing Director for Coca-Cola Great Britain.
“We know that the simple act of drinking a Coca-Cola, any Coca-Cola, can make everyday moments more special and we want to extend that to the tournament to make the experience for fans – whether watching in the stadium or at home – an unforgettable experience.”
Find out more details about the promotion in our terms and conditions.
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Introducing the World’s first ‘Coke and Insects’ Gourmet Menu
- ParkLives is back for its biggest year yet: 2017 brings more parks and new activities
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Helps Provide 300,000+ Meals for Charity FareShare
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans