The luxurious and innovative brand, which has collaborated with adidas and Misfit, aims to push the boundaries on more sustainable fashion and design. By identifying everyday household items, including plastic bottles and aluminium cans, and recycling them into valuable goods, EKOCYCLE challenges preconceived notions of products made from recycled materials.
Check out the range here: http://www.harrods.com/brand/ekocycle
“Sustainability is at the heart of The Coca‑Cola Company and we are always looking at innovative ideas that link the vision of sustainability with our packaging, and encourage its collection and recycling in order to extend the valuable lifecycle of this resource.” Bea Perez, Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer, The Coca‑Cola Company
Did you know? The idea for EKOCYCLE was born after will.i.am was inspired to turn waste from a Black Eyed Peas gig into recycled sought-after objects.
- Solar farms and sustainability: our factories run on 100% renewable electricity
- Protecting the Great British environment with WWF and The Rivers Trust
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle
- Sea Life and Coca-Cola Great Britain unveil recycling experience The Loop
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday