When spring springs, Coca-Cola gets thinking about ‘Easter hospitality’… or we used to, anyway. We’ve plucked some of our favourite Easter ads out of the archives.
Check out the slideshow below for print ads from the 1940s and 1950s, and a page from a 1990s calendar with a special Easter message. There’s also a 1950s carton insert – a simple bit of cardboard that was used to add a little seasonal cheer to our six-pack carry cartons.
- Our Designated Driver: Meet the man at the wheel of the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas Truck
- Slideshow: Rockwell meets Instagram in new Coca-Cola Christmas photos
- Down on one knee: Coca-Cola love stories to make you smile
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival