When spring springs, Coca-Cola gets thinking about ‘Easter hospitality’… or we used to, anyway. We’ve plucked some of our favourite Easter ads out of the archives.
Check out the slideshow below for print ads from the 1940s and 1950s, and a page from a 1990s calendar with a special Easter message. There’s also a 1950s carton insert – a simple bit of cardboard that was used to add a little seasonal cheer to our six-pack carry cartons.
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- These Coca-Cola bottle labels double as music festival wristbands in Romania
- Step Back in Time With Facebook Live Series From the Coca-Cola Archives
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years