When spring springs, Coca-Cola gets thinking about ‘Easter hospitality’… or we used to, anyway. We’ve plucked some of our favourite Easter ads out of the archives.
Check out the slideshow below for print ads from the 1940s and 1950s, and a page from a 1990s calendar with a special Easter message. There’s also a 1950s carton insert – a simple bit of cardboard that was used to add a little seasonal cheer to our six-pack carry cartons.
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo
- 'It's Beautiful': Coke Airs Inspiring Ad During Big Game
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes