Rosie Fortescue is best known for her TV appearances, street style and successful blog, At Fashion Forte. So when glacéau smartwater challenged her to the Nike Women’s 10k London, which took place in Victoria Park on Sunday 21st June, she was more than a little surprised.
The Chelsea girl valiantly accepted the challenged, and after a few weeks of intense training with a personal trainer, and a generous supply of the vapour-distilled water, she crossed the finish line and completed the race in record time. In this interview, filmed moments before the run, Rosie reveals how she prepared herself for the challenge and shares some advice for other runners thinking about following in her footsteps.
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Spread Across the Planet
- PHOTOS: A Look Back at the Special Olympics World Winter Games
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million in 2016
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Helps Provide 300,000+ Meals for Charity FareShare