Trick or treat? A simple question but one that can result in all manner of scary consequences! And so it was when Fanta and MTV joined their frightful forces to offer one lucky prize winner a Halloween they wouldn’t forget.
Those brave enough to enter were encouraged to share a spooky photo or video of their Halloween costume on Twitter, using #fantatrick and tagging @MTVUK, for a chance to be pounced upon with a trick and treated to a surprise. All manners of evil could be seen popping up over the social network, from skeletons to zombies and green-eyed goblins. But there could only be one victim winner, and that was Marnie Llewelyn, 25, from Acton, West London.
Like all good tricks it was kept a secret, and filmed for viewing pleasure. Marnie’s friends and family were also in on the prank, which involved dressing us flesh-eating zombies and pretending to invade her house! A professional make-up artist was there to add some seriously spooky touches, and ensure a scream or two could be heard. Watch the scare below:
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- Five BFFs and a 5-star London hotel: The Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- Creating the new Fanta bottle: The story of taking ‘impossible’ designs from drawing board to supermarket shelves
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo