On the 1st December, in honour of World AIDS Day, Coca-Cola and (RED) released a powerful mini-documentary highlighting how their partnership is making an impact in Tanzania - and proving that, through education and more efficient distribution of life-saving medications - the end of mother-to-child transmission of HIV is within reach.
The short film shares the stories of how young Tanzanians are affected in different ways by HIV, and explains how Coca-Cola is sharing its distribution, marketing and business skills with governments to help improve availability of critical medications across Africa, including antiretroviral (ARV) medicines in Tanzania.
- Muhtar Kent reflects on his Coca-Cola journey and legacy as company’s 15th chief executive
- WIN a dream holiday: how to enter Coca-Cola’s summer competition
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More
- ParkLives makes a splash in Nottingham with open water swimming sessions
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years