On the 1st December, in honour of World AIDS Day, Coca-Cola and (RED) released a powerful mini-documentary highlighting how their partnership is making an impact in Tanzania - and proving that, through education and more efficient distribution of life-saving medications - the end of mother-to-child transmission of HIV is within reach.
The short film shares the stories of how young Tanzanians are affected in different ways by HIV, and explains how Coca-Cola is sharing its distribution, marketing and business skills with governments to help improve availability of critical medications across Africa, including antiretroviral (ARV) medicines in Tanzania.
- Happy Mother’s Day! Meet Some of the Fabulous Mums of Coca-Cola
- Watch: River network repurposes Coca-Cola syrup drums as rain barrels
- How You Can Make an Hour Make a Difference
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women