Women entrepreneurs around the world can hold many roles. They are daughters, mothers, caregivers, wives, breadwinners and more. And, above all, they set ambitious goals and work hard to achieve those goals. They aspire to own their own businesses, provide a good education for their children, and create the best life possible for themselves and their families.
Coca-Cola’s 5by20 initiative is working to empower 5 million women entrepreneurs across the company’s global value chain by the year 2020, to provide the tools and skills needed to act on those dreams.
Women have the power to change the way the world works. When women work together, endowed with the resources to succeed, they create a chain of inspiration: they build stronger communities, and they create a brighter future for those they touch. And that can create one huge impact.
We invite you to watch this short film about women and “The Chain of Inspiration".
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- ParkLives shines on a sunny Lord Mayor’s Show in Birmingham
- Muhtar Kent reflects on his Coca-Cola journey and legacy as company’s 15th chief executive
- ParkLives makes a splash in Nottingham with open water swimming sessions