Women entrepreneurs around the world can hold many roles. They are daughters, mothers, caregivers, wives, breadwinners and more. And, above all, they set ambitious goals and work hard to achieve those goals. They aspire to own their own businesses, provide a good education for their children, and create the best life possible for themselves and their families.
Coca-Cola’s 5by20 initiative is working to empower 5 million women entrepreneurs across the company’s global value chain by the year 2020, to provide the tools and skills needed to act on those dreams.
Women have the power to change the way the world works. When women work together, endowed with the resources to succeed, they create a chain of inspiration: they build stronger communities, and they create a brighter future for those they touch. And that can create one huge impact.
We invite you to watch this short film about women and “The Chain of Inspiration".
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- Muhtar Kent: Why I am a feminist
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Helps Provide 300,000+ Meals for Charity FareShare