The Mannequin Challenge is the latest viral video trend. It's where people remain completely still while someone films around them, making it seem as if they're frozen in time. Our events team took on the challenge at the Coca-Cola Christmas truck tour, see how they did...
At the Bradford stop of our Coca-Cola Christmas truck tour, our hardworking events team decided to get a little creative and staged their very own Mannequin Challenge. Watch the video to see how they 'stopped time' while taking photos outside the iconic vehicle, and drinking mini cans of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar. Credit to brand ambassador Zahid Fayyaz for sharing this awesome clip!
UPDATE: Our friends over at FareShare, a charity who we partner with to help fight food waste and hunger across the UK, have also taken on the Mannequin Challenge. Here's a video they posted on Twitter, showing the team taking part in our 'Snap to Donate' Christmas campaign...
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- Creating the new Fanta bottle: The story of taking ‘impossible’ designs from drawing board to supermarket shelves
- Step Back in Time With Facebook Live Series From the Coca-Cola Archives
- Five BFFs and a 5-star London hotel: The Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke