Diet Coke joins Asda's breast cancer awareness campaign, Tickled Pink, as it celebrates its 20th anniversary this year. Find out how your purchases help contribute to the charity.
Tickled Pink, launched in 1995, uniquely supports the work of two leading UK charities, Breast Cancer Care and Breast Cancer Now. This year it celebrates its 20th anniversary, and by the end of 2016 will have raised a staggering £50 million for the two causes, not to mention a wealth of awareness.
How does it work? Each time you buy limited edition Tickled Pink products, or take part in fundraising activites in selected Asda stores, you help raise money for the organisations. This month we're taking part by with 58,000 limited edition 30 can Diet Coke multipacks, available exclusively in Asda. 40p from each purchase will go towards Tickled Pink.
And, for the first time this year, we're going a step further and including Coca-Cola 30 can multipacks and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar packs as part of the campaign - they'll offer the exact same charity donation. Look out for the special pink packs in Asda stores nationwide now!
- WIN a dream holiday: how to enter Coca-Cola’s summer competition
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Helps Provide 300,000+ Meals for Charity FareShare
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle