“Nothing beats sport. Absolutely nothing.” Belgian gymnast Quinten Bruyninckx loves what he does, and his passion touches and inspires those around him. In this short video, he prepares to compete at the 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games and explains how he is determined to come home with a medal.
We believe sport is – and always should be – for everyone. Which is why we have partnered with Special Olympics GB for more than 35 years bringing a year-round sports programme to people with intellectual (learning) disabilities.
Quinten won two bronze medals at the 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games. Congratulations, Quinten!
Feeling inspired? Twelve more Special Olympics athletes share their hopes and passion for sport in this video, ‘Let Me Win’.
- Earth Hour 2017: How Millions around the World Came Together for Planet Earth
- Photos: Coca-Cola Celebrates Start of Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017
- Coca-Cola Employees Send Their Hearts to Austria in Support of Special Olympics World Winter Games
- Special Olympics Team GB Are Given Warm Send off to World Winter Games at Coca-Cola London HQ
- How You Can Make an Hour Make a Difference