“Nothing beats sport. Absolutely nothing.” Belgian gymnast Quinten Bruyninckx loves what he does, and his passion touches and inspires those around him. In this short video, he prepares to compete at the 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games and explains how he is determined to come home with a medal.
We believe sport is – and always should be – for everyone. Which is why we have partnered with Special Olympics GB for more than 35 years bringing a year-round sports programme to people with intellectual (learning) disabilities.
Quinten won two bronze medals at the 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games. Congratulations, Quinten!
Feeling inspired? Twelve more Special Olympics athletes share their hopes and passion for sport in this video, ‘Let Me Win’.
- The ParkLives summer diary
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- Solar farms and sustainability: our factories run on 100% renewable electricity
- PHOTOS: A Look Back at the Special Olympics World Winter Games
- Protecting the Great British environment with WWF and The Rivers Trust