The much-loved Share A Coke campaign is back! But this time we’ve taken it global, with dream holiday destinations from around the world printed on the labels.
Do palm trees and turquoise seas take your fancy? What about the hustle and bustle of a city break? Whatever your ideal holiday, there’s nothing like an ice-cold Coke to get you into that holiday feeling on a hot summer’s day. And that’s why we’ve launched our latest campaign with a twist on the much-loved Share A Coke campaign.
The ground-breaking Share A Coke campaign
Back in 2013 we selected the UK’s most popular names to replace our famous Coca-Cola logo and give our fans the chance to Share A Coke with friends and family. The popularity of the campaign was incredible and it became one of our most beloved and successful campaigns to date with 150 million personalised bottles sold.
As well as most-popular names, in 2014, we were able to deliver many more moments of happiness by giving everyone the chance to share, with more than 500,000 names available through the Share A Coke online store.
There will be a winner drawn every day for eight weeks, starting on 10 May and running until 9 July 2017.
Visit coke.co.uk/summer from 10 May 2017 for your chance to win.
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke
- Exploring New Ways to Improve Recycling in the UK
- Muhtar Kent: Why I am a feminist