New season, new make-up! Next time you’re in Boots, take advantage of Diet Coke and L’Oréal’s new promotion and save 40% on one of two intense graphic eyeliners.
From now until 29 March, when you purchase a 500ml bottle of Diet Coke at Boots you can pick up a L’Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim or Blackbuster eyeliner for just £5. The offer’s only available while stocks last, so get in there quick and have yourself a little #DietCokebeautybreak.
If you're in need of a little "eye"-spiration, look no further! Check out these four beauty hacks from Diet Coke and L'Oréal and tell us how you get on...
1. CONNECT THE DOTS
Perfectly winged eyeliner has the power to make your day, so it can be frustrating when it goes off track. To avoid any mishaps, grab your liner and simply make four small dashes along the lash line. Then carefully connect the dashes and allow to dry.
2. SIMPLE BUT SLEEK
Ensure a neat line simply by using the Diet Coke bottle label as a guide. Just remove the label from the bottle and hold the long edge up diagonally against the corner of your eye then use the edge to trace a perfect wing with your liquid liner.
3. EYE-LID TAKES ON A NEW MEANING!
4. OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE BOLD
To transform your daytime eyeliner into a bold evening look, simply turn the Diet Coke 500ml bottle label upside down and with your eyeliner, mimic the dramatic black ribbon underneath the logo.
For full terms and conditions about the promotion,
- Down on one knee: Coca-Cola love stories to make you smile
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coca-Cola on the catwalk: brand collaborates with Tezenis on loungewear line
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer