On the 1st December, in honour of World AIDS Day, Coca-Cola and (RED) released a powerful mini-documentary highlighting how their partnership is making an impact in Tanzania - and proving that, through education and more efficient distribution of life-saving medications - the end of mother-to-child transmission of HIV is within reach.
The short film shares the stories of how young Tanzanians are affected in different ways by HIV, and explains how Coca-Cola is sharing its distribution, marketing and business skills with governments to help improve availability of critical medications across Africa, including antiretroviral (ARV) medicines in Tanzania.
- Coca-Cola on the catwalk: brand collaborates with Tezenis on loungewear line
- Global habits are negatively impacting our oceans. What can we do to save them?
- Our Designated Driver: Meet the man at the wheel of the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas Truck
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million in 2016
- Noma Bar adds graphic touch to Coca-Cola Polar Bears in Christmas packaging designs