“Nothing beats sport. Absolutely nothing.” Belgian gymnast Quinten Bruyninckx loves what he does, and his passion touches and inspires those around him. In this short video, he prepares to compete at the 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games and explains how he is determined to come home with a medal.
We believe sport is – and always should be – for everyone. Which is why we have partnered with Special Olympics GB for more than 35 years bringing a year-round sports programme to people with intellectual (learning) disabilities.
Quinten won two bronze medals at the 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games. Congratulations, Quinten!
Feeling inspired? Twelve more Special Olympics athletes share their hopes and passion for sport in this video, ‘Let Me Win’.
- ‘Sometimes the biggest challenge for women is confidence’: Coca-Cola's 5by20 course leader shares her insights
- Meet Jake: YouTuber Jake Boys on joining CokeTV with fellow presenters Manny and Dodie
- Water bottles with a twist: 3 environmental benefits you should know about Abbey Well Spring Water’s new packaging
- Stars of Capital's Jingle Bell Ball reveal who they'd give 'A Coke for Christmas'
- ‘My advice? Go for it!’: Meet an entrepreneur from Coca-Cola's 5by20 initiative in Dundee