‘Encouragement’ was filmed at Wembley Arena and shows Omar Haddad, a Special Olympics GB athlete from Widnes, preparing for and performing a gymnastics routine. The video is interactive, just visit encourageomar.co.uk and use the volume slider to control the level of encouragement Omar receives from the crowd. If enough encouragement is built up, Omar is spurred on to perform his routine.
Coca-Cola has partnered Special Olympics GB for more than 35 years. The charity provides year-round sports training and competition for athletes with intellectual (learning) disabilities.
- ‘Sometimes the biggest challenge for women is confidence’: Coca-Cola's 5by20 course leader shares her insights
- Going global: An interview with Coca-Cola Journey's editor-in-chief
- 5 things to THINK! about if you’re the designated driver for the night
- Water bottles with a twist: 3 environmental benefits you should know about Abbey Well Spring Water’s new packaging
- Poll: Are you the Designated Driver this Christmas?