When children dream of who they’ll be in the future, there is often an unmistakable influence of the inspiring women in their lives.
These women are their grandmothers, mothers, aunts, cousins and neighbors. These women, regardless of what corner of the world they live in, are a bold inspiration for future generations as well as their families, friends, colleagues, employees, partners, and their communities.
They are among the 5 million women that The Coca Cola Company is working to empower by 2020 through its global 5by20 initiative.
Through their livelihoods as farmers, suppliers, retailers, distributors, artisans or recyclers, these women are bringing their own drive and passion to worthwhile and challenging projects that have a deep local and global impact. In honor of these extraordinary women, the following film was developed to shine a light on their inspirational stories and the impact they are making on the future generation.
In this new video, meet the future generations of 5by20 entrepreneurs. Listen to Gavin Joel, Jasmine, Danilo, Trisha, Mateus, Griffin, Daniella, Monica and Caroline as they share their dreams.
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Our Designated Driver: Meet the man at the wheel of the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas Truck
- Global habits are negatively impacting our oceans. What can we do to save them?
- Going global: An interview with Coca-Cola Journey's editor-in-chief
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million in 2016