Find out in this infographic how UK charity FareShare, who Coca-Cola GB works with, takes surplus food and redistributes it around the country, where it's used by charity partners and community groups to help support vulnerable people.
- International Women’s Day: Helping women in Dundee become entrepreneurs
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million in 2016
- Photos: Coca-Cola Celebrates Start of Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017
- Muhtar Kent: Why I am a feminist
- A Refreshing Twist: Fanta Gets a New Look