Find out in this infographic how UK charity FareShare, who Coca-Cola GB works with, takes surplus food and redistributes it around the country, where it's used by charity partners and community groups to help support vulnerable people.
- ParkLives is back for its biggest year yet: 2017 brings more parks and new activities
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Spread Across the Planet
- Earth Hour 2017: How Millions around the World Came Together for Planet Earth
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities