These six incredible facts about FareShare, a UK-wide charity that Coca-Cola GB works with, show just how much work the charity is doing to fight hunger and tackle food waste.
If you're new to FareShare and what they do, they're an organisation that redistribute good food that would otherwise go to waste, to charities and community groups that support vulnerable people, such as homeless shelters, children’s breakfast clubs, and domestic violence refuges. These groups transform the food into nutritious meals, which they provide alongside life-changing support.
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- Coca-Cola Employees Send Their Hearts to Austria in Support of Special Olympics World Winter Games
- Watch: River network repurposes Coca-Cola syrup drums as rain barrels
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent Receives 2017 Water Leader Award