These six incredible facts about FareShare, a UK-wide charity that Coca-Cola GB works with, show just how much work the charity is doing to fight hunger and tackle food waste.
If you're new to FareShare and what they do, they're an organisation that redistribute good food that would otherwise go to waste, to charities and community groups that support vulnerable people, such as homeless shelters, children’s breakfast clubs, and domestic violence refuges. These groups transform the food into nutritious meals, which they provide alongside life-changing support.
- A Refreshing Twist: Fanta Gets a New Look
- Muhtar Kent: Why I am a feminist
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent Receives 2017 Water Leader Award
- Special Olympics Team GB Are Given Warm Send off to World Winter Games at Coca-Cola London HQ
- Global habits are negatively impacting our oceans. What can we do to save them?