These six incredible facts about FareShare, a UK-wide charity that Coca-Cola GB works with, show just how much work the charity is doing to fight hunger and tackle food waste.
If you're new to FareShare and what they do, they're an organisation that redistribute good food that would otherwise go to waste, to charities and community groups that support vulnerable people, such as homeless shelters, children’s breakfast clubs, and domestic violence refuges. These groups transform the food into nutritious meals, which they provide alongside life-changing support.
- ParkLives is back for its biggest year yet: 2017 brings more parks and new activities
- Creating the new Fanta bottle: The story of taking ‘impossible’ designs from drawing board to supermarket shelves
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle
- PHOTOS: A Look Back at the Special Olympics World Winter Games
- Earth Hour 2017: How Millions around the World Came Together for Planet Earth