It's the Christmas party of the season! Capital's Jingle Bell Ball with Coca-Cola rocked London's O2 arena at the weekend, with stella performances from Little Mix, Ellie Goulding, Calvin Harris and more. As headline sponsor, we were lucky enough to go backstage and meet some of the stars.
If you were scrolling through Twitter at the weekend you might have seen us live from the #CapitalJBB red carpet, where we were doing our best to bring the festive magic to fans on social media. We got up close and personal with the stars of the Capital Jingle Bell Ball with Coca-Cola, and asked them one very important question... who would they give 'A Coke for Christmas' - the title of our new Christmas advert. Here's what some of them said...
Haven't seen our new Chistmas advert yet? Watch it below:
- Candice Brown’s Fanta Citrus & Blueberry drizzle cake
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- Creating the new Fanta bottle: The story of taking ‘impossible’ designs from drawing board to supermarket shelves
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Five BFFs and a 5-star London hotel: The Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke