To celebrate the release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, we’ve launched 3 limited-edition aluminium bottles featuring 3 of the main characters. Plus, you’ll also be in with the chance of winning the holiday of a lifetime…
These collectors’ bottles are only available from selected retailers for a limited time only – so hurry while stocks last! Each of the special-edition aluminium bottles features one of the following characters: Rey, Finn or Kylo Ren. They’re only available in Cineworld from 16 November and Ocado from 29 November 2017.
And as a bonus, when you grab one of our Star Wars: The Last Jedi collectible Coca-Cola Zero Sugar bottles, you’ll be in with the chance to win your own adventure to Dubrovnik – one of the key filming locations for the latest Star Wars instalment.
Two adults will experience everything the beautiful, medieval walled city has to offer including a movie tour around various ancient locations and a walking tour of the picturesque Old Town. There’s also the chance to take a cable car up to the top of Mouth Srd and join in a kayak cruise off the coast of the stunning Elaphiti Islands.
The lucky winner will finish off their once in a lifetime trip with a visit to Nautika, a gourmet restaurant with spectacular panoramic views of the city, popular among Hollywood stars.
- Grab one of the limited-edition aluminium bottles of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar featuring the stars of Star Wars The Last Jedi at participating Cineworld cinemas from 16 November and Ocado from 29 November 2017
- Visit our Star Wars competition page for a chance to be entered into the draw
The full prize includes…
- Roundtrip flights for two adults to Dubrovnik
- Transfers from airport/hotel/airport included
- 4 nights/5 days in a 5-star hotel in Dubrovnik
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi VIP Movie Locations Tour
- Otherworldly caves kayak tour
- Dining experience at Restaurant Nautika
- Ancient Old Town and City Walls walking tour, with cable ride included
- Exclusive Elaphiti Islands small group cruise
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What are ‘renewable materials’?
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What does ‘recyclable’ mean?
- Kith x Coca-Cola: brand and fashion designer reprise partnership with summer capsule collection
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What does ‘recovery’ mean?
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What does ‘recycling’ really mean?