Earlier this year Grammy award-winning musician Jess Glynne and glacéau smartwater teamed up with cutting-edge fitness studio 1Rebel to bring the burn to London with a limited edition, one-monthy-only #smartrebel workout.
During one of the 45-minute, high-intensity sessions, designed to slot into the busy schedule of today's public, the chart-topping, British songstress agreed to take part in
The #smartrebel workout is part of this year's #smartmovement campaign from glacéau smartwater, inspiring Londoners to join the #smartmovement and encouraging everyday smarter living, with a ‘log-off-and-switch-on’ approach to fitness, wellness and hydration. Check out when glacéau smartwater challenged Chelsea girl Rosie Fortescue to the Nike Women's 10k London run.
- Coca-Cola celebrates past, present and future of Crete with limited-edition bottle
- Replenishing wetlands, improving the quality of our rivers and creating new homes for wildlife
- Upcycling step-by-step: Honest bottle to #HonestGarden
- Special Olympics National Games: Go behind the scenes with our volunteers’ vlog
- 10 reasons to fall in love with your park