The festive season always bring out the best in Coca-Cola advertising. Here are six of this season’s top Coke ads from around the world:
This touching ad from Germany introduces viewers to truck driver Michael Reinhold, who spends most of the year on the road or at rest stops, miles away from family. See a special wish his daughter, Tarja, had for him this Christmas.
Best Coke Ever
Coca-Cola North America set out to find real people who wanted to give big surprises to their loved ones in an unforgettable way. Six unique and touching scenes are featured in this ad, and in each situation, Share a Coke bottles play a central role in bringing people together with unexpected happy news. Each life-changing scenario demonstrates that the best gifts in life often don’t come wrapped with ribbons and bows.
In the Philippines, Coke is celebrating the season of giving by granting special wishes through the #WishMoKayaKo campaign.
This Christmas, #FollowYourHeart (#SigueTuCorazón)
This ad airing across Latin America shows why, during the Christmas season, you should follow your heart and meet new friends.
Uma Ponte Para Noel (A Bridge for Santa)
This cinematic short film from Coca-Cola Brazil captures the joy and wonder of the Christmas season through the story of a young boy, his dad and a village Santa Claus has recently forgotten. Watch a subtitled version here.
Coca-Cola Bow Bottle
Here in the U.K., fans can peel, pull and reveal a Christmas bow with this limited-edition Coca-Cola bottle.
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More
- Incoming Coke CEO on Q1 earnings and how the company is accelerating growth
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Step Back in Time With Facebook Live Series From the Coca-Cola Archives
- On Your Marks, Get Set, #SMARTROW: ‘Made in Chelsea’ Stars Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey Take On Rowing Challenge