Cherry flavours have been part of the Coca-Cola portfolio since 1985, and have proved popular with fans ever since. Coca-Cola Zero Cherry, which launched in 2013, and is currently available in multipacks and 1.75ltr, has had the same sweet fate which has led to the launch of two new pack sizes.
Making its on-shelf debut this month, Coca-Cola Cherry with zero sugar will be available in 330ml cans and 500ml bottles, satisfying the growing demand for new, lower calorie flavour variants whilst on-the-go. It adds to Coca-Cola’s variety of low- and no-calorie drink options, and pack sizes, as the company aims to offer consumers more choice and information.
“Coca-Cola Zero is growing ahead of the colas sector, and given the popularity of both cherry flavours and on-the-go pack sizes, our new Coca-Cola Cherry with zero sugar is a great way to make the most of this opportunity,” said Bobby Brittain, marketing director for Coca-Cola Great Britain. “We’re supporting the launch with our biggest ever marketing spend to help drive awareness of the new flavour and sizes.”
- Sea Life and Coca-Cola Great Britain unveil recycling experience The Loop
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- WIN a dream holiday: how to enter Coca-Cola’s summer competition
- Star-studded Coca-Cola Beach Club kicks off #CokeSummer competition
- Five BFFs and a 5-star London hotel: The Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke