It looks at a fundamental insight in women’s lives today: that being afraid to act on your impulses can sometimes lead to self-restraint and regret. It moves away from the familiar Diet Coke Break and much-loved ‘Hunk’, and encourages women to be more spontaneous, seek untold adventures and create positive experiences.
Next time you do something impulsive, make sure you #RegretNothing
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- Competition: Win the Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke
- WIN a dream holiday: how to enter Coca-Cola’s summer competition
- A Refreshing Twist: Fanta Gets a New Look