It looks at a fundamental insight in women’s lives today: that being afraid to act on your impulses can sometimes lead to self-restraint and regret. It moves away from the familiar Diet Coke Break and much-loved ‘Hunk’, and encourages women to be more spontaneous, seek untold adventures and create positive experiences.
Next time you do something impulsive, make sure you #RegretNothing
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- Competition: Win the Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke
- Slideshow: See 80+ Years of Coca-Cola Valentine’s Day Ads
- Meet Jake: YouTuber Jake Boys on joining CokeTV with fellow presenters Manny and Dodie
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke