It looks at a fundamental insight in women’s lives today: that being afraid to act on your impulses can sometimes lead to self-restraint and regret. It moves away from the familiar Diet Coke Break and much-loved ‘Hunk’, and encourages women to be more spontaneous, seek untold adventures and create positive experiences.
Next time you do something impulsive, make sure you #RegretNothing
- Noma Bar adds graphic touch to Coca-Cola Polar Bears in Christmas packaging designs
- 5 Coke Collectors reveal their favourite Christmas items
- Slideshow: Rockwell meets Instagram in new Coca-Cola Christmas photos
- The Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour in numbers
- 'It's Beautiful': Coke Airs Inspiring Ad During Big Game