It looks at a fundamental insight in women’s lives today: that being afraid to act on your impulses can sometimes lead to self-restraint and regret. It moves away from the familiar Diet Coke Break and much-loved ‘Hunk’, and encourages women to be more spontaneous, seek untold adventures and create positive experiences.
Next time you do something impulsive, make sure you #RegretNothing
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Poll: Are you the Designated Driver this Christmas?
- Slideshow: See 80+ Years of Coca-Cola Valentine’s Day Ads
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion