The popular sporting event is one of four across the UK, where young people have the chance to try a variety of sports from the traditional, such as Football, Rugby, Basketball, Handball and Wheelchair Basketball, to newer innovations such as Raveminton, Sliding, Zorbing and Footpool.
The multi-sports festival was organised and delivered by a team of StreetGames professional staff and volunteers, pulled together from the StreetGames network, to showcase to partners, funders and community organisations the successful work that they're delivering.
- Infographic: 5by20 By the Numbers
- Earth Hour 2017: How Millions around the World Came Together for Planet Earth
- Special Olympics Team GB Are Given Warm Send off to World Winter Games at Coca-Cola London HQ
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide