The popular sporting event is one of four across the UK, where young people have the chance to try a variety of sports from the traditional, such as Football, Rugby, Basketball, Handball and Wheelchair Basketball, to newer innovations such as Raveminton, Sliding, Zorbing and Footpool.
The multi-sports festival was organised and delivered by a team of StreetGames professional staff and volunteers, pulled together from the StreetGames network, to showcase to partners, funders and community organisations the successful work that they're delivering.
- Photos: Coca-Cola Celebrates Start of Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017
- Coca-Cola Employees Send Their Hearts to Austria in Support of Special Olympics World Winter Games
- How You Can Make an Hour Make a Difference
- Special Olympics Team GB Are Given Warm Send off to World Winter Games at Coca-Cola London HQ
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million in 2016