Billions of people have "kissed" the Coca-Cola glass bottle over the last 100 years. Hopefully, you're one of them. And if so, you're in pretty good company.
"Kissed By", one of many elements of the global marketing campaign marking the 100th anniversary of the Coca-Cola bottle, features Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley and Ray Charles being "kissed by" the iconic bottle.
The classic images featured in the campaign touch on both the inspirational role the Coca-Cola bottle has played in film, music and social history, and its power to bring people bother.
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle
- Muhtar Kent reflects on his Coca-Cola journey and legacy as company’s 15th chief executive
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More
- Star-studded Coca-Cola Beach Club kicks off #CokeSummer competition