Lisa Snowdon and Dave Berry took Capital Breakfast to new heights this week, with a special outdoor broadcast live from the Coca-Cola London Eye.
During the special edition of the popular Capital FM morning show, the radio presenters had their celebrity guests, including singers Ella Eyre, Nathan Sykes and vlogger Jim Chapman (and Lisa herself) play a game of 'eye spy', and give clues as to which iconic London landmarks they could see from inside their pods.
Watch the videos and see if you can guess the answer!
- Step Back in Time With Facebook Live Series From the Coca-Cola Archives
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo
- A Refreshing Twist: Fanta Gets a New Look
- Competition: Win the Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola