Lisa Snowdon and Dave Berry took Capital Breakfast to new heights this week, with a special outdoor broadcast live from the Coca-Cola London Eye.
During the special edition of the popular Capital FM morning show, the radio presenters had their celebrity guests, including singers Ella Eyre, Nathan Sykes and vlogger Jim Chapman (and Lisa herself) play a game of 'eye spy', and give clues as to which iconic London landmarks they could see from inside their pods.
Watch the videos and see if you can guess the answer!
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- Slideshow: See 80+ Years of Coca-Cola Valentine’s Day Ads
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion
- A Refreshing Twist: Fanta Gets a New Look