Coca-Cola is partnering with Italian fashion brand PINKO for a capsule apparel collection that will span three seasons, through spring 2017. Take a look at the collection...
The two brands first collaborated this summer with custom bottles and cans of Coca-Cola Light in the signature PINKO pink, supported by a runway event in Italy.
The collection presents basics, taking from street style culture – sweatshirts and t-shirts in the iconic colors of Coca-Cola – and the PINKO Love Bag in three new versions to match the mood and colours of the Coca-Cola collection.
The line is now available at PINKO stores and in select retailers in Italy, Russia, Japan, France and the UK, and online at www.PINKO.com.
Founded in the early-90’s by Pietro Negra and his wife Cristina Rubini, PINKO is a high-end contemporary Italian fashion brand. PINKO collections are characterised by a unique and feminine attitude and an original flair that stands out women’s style. The PINKO DNA combines glamour, street style and modern pop culture cues.
- On Your Marks, Get Set, #SMARTROW: ‘Made in Chelsea’ Stars Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey Take On Rowing Challenge
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke