Coca-Cola Israel took the selfie to another level this summer. Introducing the first ever selfie bottle...
Imagine this scenario.
You look amazing today. You feel even better. This is going to be the best day ever. And you’re going to celebrate, of course, by snapping the most excellent selfie and posting it to Snapchat.
But you need to be unique. Your selfie needs to be the coolest ever. How could you possibly top the selfie you took last week when you were also feeling tops?
That's where Coca-Cola comes in, taking selfies to the next level with a new photogenic package that only a select few people have been able to get their hands on.
Introducing the "Selfie Bottle." That’s right, the selfie Coca-Cola bottle. Designed by Coca-Cola Israel for the Coca-Cola Summer Love event in July, this state-of-the-art device attaches to a Coke bottle, then senses the exact moment said bottle reaches a 70-degree tilt (the ideal angle for flattering selfies)... before snapping a photo. That gorgeous selfie then zips off to your Snapchat, along with Coca-Cola Israel’s Facebook and Instagram. And voila! The most amazing selfie to match your most incredible day.
Only 10 Coca-Cola Selfie Bottles were created exclusively for Coca-Cola Summer Love, and unfortunately there are currently no plans to produce more.
- Sea Life and Coca-Cola Great Britain unveil recycling experience The Loop
- Muhtar Kent reflects on his Coca-Cola journey and legacy as company’s 15th chief executive
- Coca-Cola leaders give shareowners view of company’s next chapter
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Spread Across the Planet