Oasis drinks brand teases fans with self-serving drinks mac, designed to collect rainwater during summer downpours that can be mixed with Oasis Mighty Drops for a free fruity kick on-the-go!
It’s UK festival season, meaning one thing is guaranteed – rain, and lots of it. We’ve seen steady downpours already this summer and, with July and August festivals coming thick and fast, waterproofs will surely be an essential for all revelers.
Of course, rain and its chief side effect, mud, aren’t the only festival bugbears; losing your spot, your mates and missing out on the music because you’re in the drinks queue are top festival frustrations.
That’s why the clever folks at Oasis, the brand that likes to poke fun at modern day life, have invented a fashion item to address these festival woes. The ‘Mighty Mac’ contains a reservoir funnel on the hood to capture rainwater, an in-built tube system to channel water down the sleeve and a tap to turn on whenever you’re feeling a bit dehydrated. Simply add Oasis Mighty Drops (handily stored in the pocket) to the water, et voila, a delicious drink without the festival fallout.
“Let’s face it, the Mighty Mac is not going to do your festival fashion cred much good, but it’ll keep you dry on the outside and hydrated on the inside," said Zara Gugen, Oasis Senior Brand Manager. "And this is without sacrificing a second of the action or losing your friends for the rest of the festival. Given the colour, your friends aren’t likely to lose you either.”
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- Coca-Cola leaders give shareowners view of company’s next chapter
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- Step Back in Time With Facebook Live Series From the Coca-Cola Archives