Enjoying a chilled bottle of
Our Micro Distribution Centres (MDCs) have changed that. They help our company secure hard-to-reach markets while creating wealth and job growth in those communities.
Encouraging entrepreneurship in Africa
The Micro Distribution Centres are fully owned by local entrepreneurs in Africa. They’re not run or managed by
Meet two women running successful
MDCs by numbers
- There are over 3,200 MDCs in Africa, employing over 19,000 people
- They generate over £629 million ($950 million) in annual revenue
- As we expand the model, our goal is for 50 per cent of new MDCs to be owned by women
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What does ‘recycling’ really mean?
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What does ‘recovery’ mean?
- Tickled Pink: How Diet Coke is supporting ASDA’s breast cancer awareness campaign
The Lifecycle of a
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What does ‘recyclable’ mean?