Enjoying a chilled bottle of
Our Micro Distribution Centres (MDCs) have changed that. They help our company secure hard-to-reach markets while creating wealth and job growth in those communities.
Encouraging entrepreneurship in Africa
The Micro Distribution Centres are fully owned by local entrepreneurs in Africa. They’re not run or managed by
Meet two women running successful
MDCs by numbers
- There are over 3,200 MDCs in Africa, employing over 19,000 people
- They generate over £629 million ($950 million) in annual revenue
- As we expand the model, our goal is for 50 per cent of new MDCs to be owned by women
- Poll: Are you the Designated Driver this Christmas?
Our Designated Driver: Meet the man at the wheel of the iconic
Open letter to the Prime Minister:
Coca-Colajoins leading businesses in a bid to make the UK economy ‘fit for the future’ by backing sustainable development
- Coca-Cola on the catwalk: brand collaborates with Tezenis on loungewear line
Coca-Colatakes on Mannequin Challenge at Christmas Truck Tour