Coca-Cola gamified its global anthem this summer by teaming with Ubisoft and its top-selling “Just Dance” video game to get fans around the world moving to “Taste the Feeling”.
The partners released a “Just Dance” choreography map with specially designed moves for the song by Avicii and featuring singer Conrad Sewell.
Fans then had the chance to be featured in an official “Just Dance” community remix of “Taste the Feeling”. More than 2,300 players from around the world submitted video clips showing off their skills in time with the choreography.
The final mashup, which features 50 user-submitted clips, is now available for more than 127 million “Just Dance” players worldwide to access across all gaming platforms. To date, more than 8 million players have danced to the “Taste the Feeling” remix through the game.
Find out more about the sounds of Taste The Feeling.
- Star-studded Coca-Cola Beach Club kicks off #CokeSummer competition
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke
- Introducing the World’s first ‘Coke and Insects’ Gourmet Menu
- Coca-Cola bringing Google-powered digital signage system to retail, restaurants, cinemas and more