Last month Diet Coke launched an Instagram competition asking fans to show their love for the one they love the most. More than a hundred entries came through, and the posts were, well, lovely! Check out the winning entries and the runners-up...
How did it work?
The entry mechanic was simple. Post a photo on Instagram giving someone you love a kiss, and use the #DietCokeKiss hashtag. This would automatically enter the user into a competition to win a fabulous Diet Coke and L’Oréal gift set. It was a fun way to draw attention to a recent promotion in Boots.
Before we knew it over a hundred fans had planted a #DietCokeKiss on the social media platform, and our @dietcokegb feed was filled with love. We saw kisses with husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, dogs – and yes, even Diet Coke bottles!
Congraulations to these guys:
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- Competition: Win the Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- In the kitchen with Candice Brown and Fanta