Ready for a downpour? Our new fresh-thinking campaign from glacéau smartwater will wet your appetite at each street corner as it aims to distil the seasons into short, witty summaries. ‘Life Distilled’ will bring a sense of simplicity to the complex and run throughout spring and summer.
You’ll be able to spot the bright blue adverts in major towns and cities across the country, and at high footfall locations, as well as in shops, supermarkets and online.
It follows on from the brand’s Dry January campaign earlier this year, where fans taking part in the month-long, alcohol-free challenge were urged to ‘hit the bottle’. glacéau smartwater is made using British spring water, which is vapour distilled before electrolytes are added, offering a distinctive clean, crisp taste.
Did you know? Soft drinks contain anything between 89% and 99% water, making it one of our main ingredients.
“As consumers we are faced with more and more marketing messages every day, so we wanted to create a smart and witty campaign that cuts through the clutter and resonates with our quick-thinking audience,” says Bobby Brittain, Marketing Director at Coca-Cola Great Britain.
“The brand continues to go from strength to strength since launch and glacéau smartwater recently reached global billion dollar brand status,” he added.
- Creating the new Fanta bottle: The story of taking ‘impossible’ designs from drawing board to supermarket shelves
- Sea Life and Coca-Cola Great Britain unveil recycling experience The Loop
- In the kitchen with Candice Brown and Fanta
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday