‘Encouragement’ was filmed at Wembley Arena and shows Omar Haddad, a Special Olympics GB athlete from Widnes, preparing for and performing a gymnastics routine. The video is interactive, just visit encourageomar.co.uk and use the volume slider to control the level of encouragement Omar receives from the crowd. If enough encouragement is built up, Omar is spurred on to perform his routine.
Coca-Cola has partnered Special Olympics GB for more than 35 years. The charity provides year-round sports training and competition for athletes with intellectual (learning) disabilities.
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- How You Can Make an Hour Make a Difference
- International Women’s Day: Helping women in Dundee become entrepreneurs
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities