‘Encouragement’ was filmed at Wembley Arena and shows Omar Haddad, a Special Olympics GB athlete from Widnes, preparing for and performing a gymnastics routine. The video is interactive, just visit encourageomar.co.uk and use the volume slider to control the level of encouragement Omar receives from the crowd. If enough encouragement is built up, Omar is spurred on to perform his routine.
Coca-Cola has partnered Special Olympics GB for more than 35 years. The charity provides year-round sports training and competition for athletes with intellectual (learning) disabilities.
- Infographic: 5by20 By the Numbers
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent Receives 2017 Water Leader Award
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- Coca-Cola Employees Send Their Hearts to Austria in Support of Special Olympics World Winter Games
- Special Olympics Team GB Are Given Warm Send off to World Winter Games at Coca-Cola London HQ