‘Encouragement’ was filmed at Wembley Arena and shows Omar Haddad, a Special Olympics GB athlete from Widnes, preparing for and performing a gymnastics routine. The video is interactive, just visit encourageomar.co.uk and use the volume slider to control the level of encouragement Omar receives from the crowd. If enough encouragement is built up, Omar is spurred on to perform his routine.
Coca-Cola has partnered Special Olympics GB for more than 35 years. The charity provides year-round sports training and competition for athletes with intellectual (learning) disabilities.
- Muhtar Kent reflects on his Coca-Cola journey and legacy as company’s 15th chief executive
- Sea Life and Coca-Cola Great Britain unveil recycling experience The Loop
- PHOTOS: A Look Back at the Special Olympics World Winter Games
- Infographic: 5by20 By the Numbers
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Helps Provide 300,000+ Meals for Charity FareShare