Summer is upon us, meaning more time for walking to work, working-out and getting in some serious sweat time! So what better than a glug of crisp, clean, vapour-distilled glacéau smartwater from a spill-proof bottle that you can sip and squeeze on-the-go.
That’s where we introduce our new glacéau smartwater sports cap bottle! Available in 850ml bottles, it’s the perfect workout partner and designed to keep you hydrated on the move. Look out for it in supermarket stores now, next to our standard 600ml screwcap bottles.
To make glacéau smartwater we use a unique method of vapour distillation, and a combination of electrolytes to give it that distinct fresh taste. It’s all done at our manufacturing site in Morpeth, Northumberland, where we extract British spring water from an underground aquifer. To keep up with demand, we’ve just invested £14 million in a high-speed, fully automated water processing and bottling line that will more than double the amount of glacéau smartwater we can produce.
“glacéau smartwater is rapidly growing in popularity in the UK,” said Bobby Brittain, Marketing Director at Coca-Cola Great Britain. “Whether it’s for a commute or an early gym session, we recognise that people want a bottled water that suits their busy lifestyles and the new sports cap 850ml bottle is the perfect companion to keep hydrated on the go.”
Find out about glacéau smartwater’s ‘fresh’ outdoor marketing campaign.
- Life Distilled: glacéau smartwater Gets Fresh With New Outdoor Marketing Campaign
- When glacéau smartwater Challenged Rosie Fortescue To The Nike Women's 10k London Run
- Hit The Bottle: Get Through Dry January With glacéau smartwater
- Smart Answers: Jess Glynne Takes The Coca-Cola Happiness Interview
- ParkLives: how we’re providing fun, free activities in local parks