Find out in this infographic how UK charity FareShare, who Coca-Cola GB works with, takes surplus food and redistributes it around the country, where it's used by charity partners and community groups to help support vulnerable people.
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- Watch: River network repurposes Coca-Cola syrup drums as rain barrels
- How You Can Make an Hour Make a Difference
- Coca-Cola Employees Send Their Hearts to Austria in Support of Special Olympics World Winter Games
- Photos: Coca-Cola Celebrates Start of Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017