Find out in this infographic how UK charity FareShare, who Coca-Cola GB works with, takes surplus food and redistributes it around the country, where it's used by charity partners and community groups to help support vulnerable people.
- Muhtar Kent reflects on his Coca-Cola journey and legacy as company’s 15th chief executive
- ParkLives shines on a sunny Lord Mayor’s Show in Birmingham
- Sea Life and Coca-Cola Great Britain unveil recycling experience The Loop
- In the kitchen with Candice Brown and Fanta
- ParkLives makes a splash in Nottingham with open water swimming sessions