Find out more about the opening of a flagship EKOCENTER site in Ruhunda, Africa.
The solar-powered facility from The Coca-Cola Copmany will provide up to 25,000 local residents with access to a range of services – including wireless internet, mobile charging and purified water. It also includes a retail store, improved medical services, and the only fully lit football field outside Rwanda’s capital of Kigali.
- Rwanda gets new EKOCENTER site from Coca-Cola to help bring basic necessities to local communities
- 5by20 Infographic: How we’re enabling the economic empowerment of 5 million women entrepreneurs by 2020
- Increasing our investment in Africa
- Evolution of EKOCENTER: 5 Learnings That Will Shape the Future of Coke's Social Enterprise Model
- Celebrating Africa Day, Everyday: An EKOCENTER Photo Gallery