Discover festive facts about Coca-Cola and Christmas in this interactive infographic.
For many, Coca-Cola is closely associated with the festive season. From the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas truck to our much-loved 'Holidays Are Coming' advert and, of course, our Coca-Cola Santa Claus and polar bear adverts. The history of our seasonal advertising dates back to 1920, and has continued to spread festive cheer across the years to the present day with our bow bottles, designated drive scheme and popular truck tour. Find out more in the infographic below...
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- Meet Jake: YouTuber Jake Boys on joining CokeTV with fellow presenters Manny and Dodie
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water