Discover festive facts about Coca-Cola and Christmas in this interactive infographic.
For many, Coca-Cola is closely associated with the festive season. From the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas truck to our much-loved 'Holidays Are Coming' advert and, of course, our Coca-Cola Santa Claus and polar bear adverts. The history of our seasonal advertising dates back to 1920, and has continued to spread festive cheer across the years to the present day with our bow bottles, designated drive scheme and popular truck tour. Find out more in the infographic below...
- The Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour in numbers
- Going global: An interview with Coca-Cola Journey's editor-in-chief
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- 6 expert tips for making the perfect Schweppes mocktail
- Noma Bar adds graphic touch to Coca-Cola Polar Bears in Christmas packaging designs