Discover festive facts about Coca-Cola and Christmas in this interactive infographic.
For many, Coca-Cola is closely associated with the festive season. From the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas truck to our much-loved 'Holidays Are Coming' advert and, of course, our Coca-Cola Santa Claus and polar bear adverts. The history of our seasonal advertising dates back to 1920, and has continued to spread festive cheer across the years to the present day with our bow bottles, designated drive scheme and popular truck tour. Find out more in the infographic below...
- Competition: Win the Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke
- Muhtar Kent reflects on his Coca-Cola journey and legacy as company’s 15th chief executive
- A Refreshing Twist: Fanta Gets a New Look
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans