These six incredible facts about FareShare, a UK-wide charity that Coca-Cola GB works with, show just how much work the charity is doing to fight hunger and tackle food waste.
If you're new to FareShare and what they do, they're an organisation that redistribute good food that would otherwise go to waste, to charities and community groups that support vulnerable people, such as homeless shelters, children’s breakfast clubs, and domestic violence refuges. These groups transform the food into nutritious meals, which they provide alongside life-changing support.
- ‘It’s Mind-Blowing that We’re Making such a Difference to Young People’s Futures’: Aberdeen Non-Profit Earns Community Award
- ParkLives makes a splash in Nottingham with open water swimming sessions
- Earth Hour 2017: How Millions around the World Came Together for Planet Earth
- Watch: River network repurposes Coca-Cola syrup drums as rain barrels
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More