These six incredible facts about FareShare, a UK-wide charity that Coca-Cola GB works with, show just how much work the charity is doing to fight hunger and tackle food waste.
If you're new to FareShare and what they do, they're an organisation that redistribute good food that would otherwise go to waste, to charities and community groups that support vulnerable people, such as homeless shelters, children’s breakfast clubs, and domestic violence refuges. These groups transform the food into nutritious meals, which they provide alongside life-changing support.
- Watch: River network repurposes Coca-Cola syrup drums as rain barrels
- Competition: Win the Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke
- Photos: Coca-Cola Celebrates Start of Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017
- Infographic: 5by20 By the Numbers
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday