These six incredible facts about FareShare, a UK-wide charity that
If you're new to FareShare and what they do, they're an organisation that redistribute good food that would otherwise go to waste, to charities and community groups that support vulnerable people, such as homeless shelters, children’s breakfast clubs, and domestic violence refuges. These groups transform the food into nutritious meals, which they provide alongside life-changing support.
- ‘It’s Mind-Blowing that We’re Making such a Difference to Young People’s Futures’: Aberdeen Non-Profit Earns Community Award
- Increasing Packaging Recovery
- Swansea’s Sunrise Beach Yoga
- Carrie’s 5by20 story: how a hashtag led to five-year festival plan
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland