For the 9th year in a row, we’re bringing back our Designated Driver scheme – run in partnership with the Department for Transport’s THINK! Drink Drive campaign – which rewards people who volunteer to do the driving over the festive period with a free second soft drink.
Our Designated Driver campaign is how we say thanks to all of you who help your loved ones get home safely over the Christmas party season and New Year's Eve with a special ‘buy one, get one free’ offer across a range of soft drinks at pubs, bars and restaurants all across the country, including many rural locations.
Drivers can claim the "BOGOF" offer on Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Life, Appletiser and Schweppes drinks. All they have to do is show their keys at the bar.
“Drivers know that drink driving is wrong. It can destroy families and ruin lives. Yet some people at Christmas will still take the risk and get behind the wheel when they shouldn’t," says Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport, Andrew Jones MP.
“Over the past thirty years drink drive deaths have fallen significantly but every death or serious injury is one too many. The best way for drivers to keep themselves and other road users safe is simple: don’t drink and drive.”
- Global habits are negatively impacting our oceans. What can we do to save them?
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke
- Photos: Coca-Cola Celebrates Start of Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- Down on one knee: Coca-Cola love stories to make you smile