Last month Diet Coke launched an Instagram competition asking fans to show their love for the one they love the most. More than a hundred entries came through, and the posts were, well, lovely! Check out the winning entries and the runners-up...
How did it work?
The entry mechanic was simple. Post a photo on Instagram giving someone you love a kiss, and use the #DietCokeKiss hashtag. This would automatically enter the user into a competition to win a fabulous Diet Coke and L’Oréal gift set. It was a fun way to draw attention to a recent promotion in Boots.
Before we knew it over a hundred fans had planted a #DietCokeKiss on the social media platform, and our @dietcokegb feed was filled with love. We saw kisses with husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, dogs – and yes, even Diet Coke bottles!
Congraulations to these guys:
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- Slideshow: See 80+ Years of Coca-Cola Valentine’s Day Ads
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke
- 6 expert tips for making the perfect Schweppes mocktail
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion