Find out how 'Holidays Are Coming' to Twitter, as Coca-Cola launch an emoji of their iconic truck for this year's Christmas campaign, following the return of their much-loved TV advert and truck tour.
For the first time ever, the Coca-Cola Christmas truck will be making a virtual visit to fans on Twitter. Each time a user includes the #HolidaysAreComing hashtag in their tweet, they'll see a little emoji of the iconic truck appear at the end. The hashtag will be used by @CocaCola_GB throughout the duration of the nationwide tour.
The emoji coincides with the return of our famous 'Holidays Are Coming' advert, which returns to UK screens this November, 21 years since first being aired. It's often said to mark the official start of Christmas and a regular feature of the Christmas TV schedule across the globe.
This year we'll also be unveiling a brand new TV advert ‘A Coke for Christmas’, celebrating the joy of giving over the festive period. The TV ad features a young boy who spreads joy through gifting the refreshing, uplifting and unique taste of Coca-Cola to those who are making Christmas a reality.
“Coca-Cola is synonymous with the Christmas season and it’s no secret that our much-loved Holidays are Coming advert and Christmas Truck Tour mark the unofficial countdown to Christmas," said Aedamar Howlett, marketing director for Coca-Cola Great Britain.
- Competition: Win the Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- On Your Marks, Get Set, #SMARTROW: ‘Made in Chelsea’ Stars Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey Take On Rowing Challenge
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion