British singer-songwriter, Rita Ora, took a step back in time as she celebrated the 100th anniversary of the iconic Coca-Cola Contour Bottle by opening the Contour Centenary Bar in Soho, London.
The musician and TV star fully embraced the glamorous style of the era in a sweeping red dress, and lipstick to match, as she posed for a few photos at the 1915 inspired bar.
Guests were treated to historic Coca-Cola artwork, period design and contemporary entertainment at the bar, as well as an ice-cold Coke, giving them a taste of how much the world has changed through the ages, while the Contour Bottle has remained the same.
The curvaceous form of the Contour Bottle is one of the most famous and unmistakable designs of all time. Over the past century its mesmerising figure has been etched into history, inspiring artists, musicians and renowned fashion designers such as Andy Warhol, Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe and Versace.
- Slideshow: See 80+ Years of Coca-Cola Valentine’s Day Ads
- Coca-Cola on the catwalk: brand collaborates with Tezenis on loungewear line
- Photo Story: See how your donations are turned into nutritious meals for those in need with Coca-Cola and FareShare's 'Snap to Donate' campaign
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Muhtar Kent: Why I am a feminist