If you'd like to showcase an impressive collection of Coca-Cola memorablia, or want to check out some rare Coke collectibles from around the world, then keep your calendar free for the Coca-Cola Collectors Fair in London.
On 18 September, from 11am to 5pm, we'll be hosting a special event for Coca-Cola collectors who like to buy, sell and trade vintage Coke bottles, cans and memorabilia at 1 Wimpole Street in London - just a stone's throw away from our office.
We'll also be joined by Atlanta-based Coca-Cola archivist Justine Fletcher, who'll be there to answer any of your questions about the history of the brand.
Chance to win
You can also enter our raffle for a chance to win some Coca-Cola goodies, such as a 130th anniversary bottle, and set of limited-edition Coca-Cola mini cans featuring original interpretations of six Marvel Super Heroes: The Incredible Hulk, Ant-Man, Black Widow, Captain America, Iron Man and Falcon. All proceeds will go towards Special Olympics Great Britain, one of our long-term charity partners.
For a sight to behold, book your place at the fair now as tickets are limited.
Date: Sunday 18th September, 2016
Time: 11am to 5pm
Location: 1 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0AE, UK
Find out more information about the event, and reserve your place.
- Going once, going twice: behind the bidding at a Coca-Cola memorabilia auction
- Come Dine with Lillian: Ireland’s Greatest Coke Collector
- Where can I get Coca-Cola merchandise and memorabilia?
- 'People Could Offer Me Stupid Amounts of Money and I Wouldn't Sell': Coke Collector Dave Allen Reveals Why He'll Never Part with His Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- Why Collectors Are Cuckoo for Vintage Coca-Cola Clocks