When spring springs, Coca-Cola gets thinking about ‘Easter hospitality’… or we used to, anyway. We’ve plucked some of our favourite Easter ads out of the archives.
Check out the slideshow below for print ads from the 1940s and 1950s, and a page from a 1990s calendar with a special Easter message. There’s also a 1950s carton insert – a simple bit of cardboard that was used to add a little seasonal cheer to our six-pack carry cartons.
- Star-studded Coca-Cola Beach Club kicks off #CokeSummer competition
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle