When spring springs, Coca-Cola gets thinking about ‘Easter hospitality’… or we used to, anyway. We’ve plucked some of our favourite Easter ads out of the archives.
Check out the slideshow below for print ads from the 1940s and 1950s, and a page from a 1990s calendar with a special Easter message. There’s also a 1950s carton insert – a simple bit of cardboard that was used to add a little seasonal cheer to our six-pack carry cartons.
- The Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour in numbers
- Muhtar Kent: Why I am a feminist
- Meet Manny: Football vlogger and CokeTV presenter tackles twelve questions about life in front of the camera
- Meet the Coke Collectors: ‘Coca-Cola is the first to get new things on the market’
- Down on one knee: Coca-Cola love stories to make you smile