When spring springs, Coca-Cola gets thinking about ‘Easter hospitality’… or we used to, anyway. We’ve plucked some of our favourite Easter ads out of the archives.
Check out the slideshow below for print ads from the 1940s and 1950s, and a page from a 1990s calendar with a special Easter message. There’s also a 1950s carton insert – a simple bit of cardboard that was used to add a little seasonal cheer to our six-pack carry cartons.
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival
- Slideshow: See 80+ Years of Coca-Cola Valentine’s Day Ads
- Meet Jake: YouTuber Jake Boys on joining CokeTV with fellow presenters Manny and Dodie
- Going global: An interview with Coca-Cola Journey's editor-in-chief