This summer you can try new and improved Coca-Cola Zero Sugar for free at one of eleven stops on our nationwide sampling tour. Read on to see where we'll be!
We’re celebrating the launch of our new sugar free cola, which looks and tastes even more like Coca-Cola Classic, with a larger-than-life sampling experience for fans, families and fun-loving people. Scroll down for the dates and locations.
The nationwide tour starts in London at British Summer Time Hyde Park, where we’ve created a giant bottle of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar next to some special Coke-themed photo booths, so you can enjoy a free sample and capture the taste.
Watch our stunning time-lapse video showing the giant Coca-Cola Zero Sugar bottle being made!
Find your nearest event
- 1.7.16 – 10.7.16, British Summer Time Hyde Park, London
- 15.7.16 – 17.7.16, Festival Square, Edinburgh
- 22.7.16 – 24.7.16, Argyle Street, Glasgow
- 29.7.16 – 31.7.16, Grainger Street, Newcastle
- 5.8.16 – 7.8.16, Briggate, Leeds
- 12.8.16 – 14.8.16, Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester
- 19.8.16 – 21.8.16, Williamson Square, Liverpool
- 26.8.16 – 28.8.16, Victoria Square, Birmingham
- 2.9.16 – 4.9.16, The Square, Bournemouth
- 9.9.16 – 11.9.16, Broadmead, Bristol
- 16.9.16 – 18.9.16, Churchill Way, Cardiff
Don't forget to tweet us @CocaCola_GB and let us know what you think about the new drink.
Coca-Cola Zero Sugar is the result of years of innovation and recipe development, and replaces Coca-Cola Zero, which we launched in 2006. It's available in store now, and one of the steps we're taking to help people enjoy less sugar.